- About UsIntroductionPlants overviewMilestonesGlobal footprintsCustomer brands
- ProductsLaser marking machinesLaser welding machinesLaser cutting machines3D printersAutomationInspectionCNCCollaborative robot
- ApplicationsElectronic and semiconductorMechanical hardwarePCB industryNew energyPackaging industrySheet metalAuto industryOthers
- ServiceMachine InstallationProduct videosSample testAfter-sale
- NewsPress releaseIndustry knowledgeAnnual activitiesVideo center
Han's Laser Technology Centre , Shennan
Ave No.9988,Nanshan District, Shenzhen,
Guangdong Province, China.
Zip code: 518057
Win Eurasia 2020 – Istanbul, Turkey
In March 2019, the fair brought Metalworking EURASIA, Surface Technology EURASIA, Welding EURASIA, IAMD EURASIA, Industrial Energy Systems EURASIA, and CeMAT EURASIA, the six leading international trade fairs in the Eurasian region, under a single roof, and saw nearly 1,400 exhibitors and 78,000 visitors from 122 countries. WIN EURASIA aims to continue to be the premier platform for the digital transformation of the 360- degree manufacturing industry in 2020 as well.
This year, Han’s Laser will attend this exhibition with its salable laser machines and newly developed collaborative robots.
Han’s Booth: H12 F110
Date:12 - 15 March 2020
Place:Tüyap Fair Convention and Congress Center - Büyükçekmece / ISTANBUL
March 12-13-14, 2020 / 10.00 18.00
March 15, 2020 / 10.00 17.00
20W fiber laser marking machine – H20
Cost effective price with high marking quality.
With optional laser source power and optical lens.
Compact design, easy for operation and maintenance.
Available for various metal materials and part of non-metal materials.
5KG collaborative robot – E5
More Flexible Deployment
Fast and stable Ether CAT bus communication
We sincerely invite you to visit us during the exhibition, and discuss with our sales face to face for the laser and automation market in your region.
Appoint with us for the meeting now, we will customize the special marking contents on the shinning pen as your gift then.
Tel: +86-400-9898-688 +86-(0)755-86632700