- About UsIntroductionPlants overviewMilestonesGlobal footprintsCustomer brands
- ProductsLaser marking machinesLaser welding machinesLaser cutting machines3D printersAutomationInspectionCNCCollaborative robot
- ApplicationsElectronic and semiconductorMechanical hardwarePCB industryNew energyPackaging industrySheet metalAuto industryOthers
- ServiceMachine InstallationProduct videosSample testAfter-sale
- NewsPress releaseIndustry knowledgeAnnual activitiesVideo center
Han's Laser Technology Centre , Shennan
Ave No.9988,Nanshan District, Shenzhen,
Guangdong Province, China.
Zip code: 518057
Laser cutting is a sheet metal processing that laser beam radars on the processing material. Laser cutting works by directing the output of a high-power laser most commonly through optics. The laser beam can be divided into solid state and un-solid state verse to fiber laser and Co2 laser. Fiber Laser’s wavelength is 1.06μm, 1/10 compare with CO2 Laser, more easy to be absorbed by metal materials, not only higher cutting speed with cutting MS、SUS and SUS, also has fiber Laser’s wavelength is 1.06μm, 1/10 compared to CO2 Laser.
Laser cutting is applied to metal materials such as mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, pickling plate, galvanized sheet, silicon steel plate, electrolytic plate, titanium alloy, manganese alloy. The laser cutting can process with a thickness range of 0.5-40mm Mild steel, 0.5-40mm Stainless steel, 0.5-40mm Aluminum, 0.5-8mm Copper.There is no need for consuming assist gas in stainless steel cutting, the new technology consumes less but offers a better cutting quality. The air-supported cutting technology ensures high-speed but better cutting quality for stainless cutting, compared with stainless cutting supported by nitrogen and oxygen. Han’s steel sheet laser cutting machine brings you better cutting experience.