- About UsIntroductionPlants overviewMilestonesGlobal footprintsCustomer brands
- ProductsLaser marking machinesLaser welding machinesLaser cutting machines3D printersAutomationInspectionCNCCollaborative robot
- ApplicationsElectronic and semiconductorMechanical hardwarePCB industryNew energyPackaging industrySheet metalAuto industryOthers
- ServiceMachine InstallationProduct videosSample testAfter-sale
- NewsPress releaseIndustry knowledgeAnnual activitiesVideo center
Han's Laser Technology Centre , Shennan
Ave No.9988,Nanshan District, Shenzhen,
Guangdong Province, China.
Zip code: 518057
Tel.:+86 -(0)755 - 86632700
Han's Laser won the 'LMN 2019 Chinese Laser Industry Contribution Award'
On the evening of May 8th, 2019, the 'LMN 2019 Chinese Laser Industry Contribution Award' awarding ceremony was held in Shenzhen, which attracted a large number of enterprises in laser industry. The organizers also organized an authoritative expert group of 17 laser industrial experts, led by Fan Dianyuan, member of Chinese Academy of Engineering. After the online voting and expert reviewing and a rounds of selection, the experts group selected the final winning quality company. Han's Laser's FULL SCREEN LASER AUTOMATIC PROFILE CUTTING MACHINE won this year's laser processing system innovation contribution award.
At present, the consumer electronic devices represented by smart phones are showing increasing trend, and the application of brittle materials is becoming more and more widespread. Among them, the full screen mobile phones are the most typical application undoubtedly. Due to the special feature of easy-to heat and fragility, the full screen processing not only created enormous potential opportunity to laser industry, but also brought many large challenges to laser processing technology. The “full screen” is just a relatively broad definition of the ultra-high screen ratio mobile phone design in the mobile phone industry. In fact, the screen cannot be 100%, we just try our best to increase the ratio of screen as much as possible.