Frequently Asked Questions
The prices of our machines vary according to the laser source, the laser wattage and the working station. After a rough idea to know which kind of machine that can carry out your application our experienced engineer and sales will choose one or do some samples to make sure which model will achieved your demand.
You can ask a quotation or a sample to receive the price of the right machine. You are most welcomed to write an email to email@example.com or fill out our form.
Whether it’s metal, plastic, glass, ceramic, wood or semiconductors – there is hardly a material that cannot be marked by laser. So for numerous manufacturers in semiconductor production, the electronic industry, the automotive or medical technology sectors, flexible, permanent marking with lasers has long since become the preferred method of identifying parts. But lasers have also been used with success in the consumer sector, or in the production of Smart Cards or identity cards.
|Laser||Ink Jet||Dot Peen||Chemical Etching|
|Best for||Most applications||High speed moving parts||Large / thick metal parts||Thin metals, repeated marks|
|Materials||Most materials||Most materials||Metals||Metals only|
|Mark permanence||Permanent||Marking Can be Rubbed off in time||Permanent||Permanent|
|Integration||High flexible system for production line and also programming and remote operation||Basic mark control||Basic mark control||NA|
Runs off a standard 220V outlet
Industrial production processes make a number of critical demands on the fine welding solutions employed. The laser meets many of these demands almost perfectly.
In contrast to traditional processes, the principle of the laser means that there is no tool wear – the laser cannot become blunt. This advantage is appreciated particularly whenever consistent quality must be guaranteed. And finally, rework steps are usually unnecessary when lasers are used – the bottom line is that it makes economic sense to use lasers.
|Laser||Soldering||Resistance welding||Argon-acr welding||Plasma welding||Electron beam welding|
|Heat effect||Very small||Medium||Big||Big||Medium||Small|
The demand for ever finer and more precise structures, especially in medical technology and electronics, can now be met only to a limited degree by conventional processes, if at all. Modern solid-state or gas lasers, on the other hand, can process almost all metals and metal alloys quickly and precisely.
Lasers are usually labeled with a safety class number, which identifies how dangerous the laser is:
Class 1 is inherently safe, usually because the light is contained in an enclosure, for example in CD players.
Class 2 is safe during normal use; the blink reflex of the eye will prevent damage. Usually up to 1 mW power, for example laser pointers.
Class 3R (formerly IIIa) lasers are usually up to 5 mW and involve a small risk of eye damage within the time of the blink reflex. Staring into such a beam for several seconds is likely to cause damage to a spot on the retina.
Class 3B can cause immediate eye damage upon exposure.
Class 4 lasers can burn skin, and in some cases, even scattered light can cause eye and/or skin damage. Many industrial and scientific lasers are in this class.
The indicated powers are for visible-light, continuous-wave lasers. For pulsed lasers and invisible wavelengths, other power limits apply. People working with class 3B and class 4 lasers can protect their eyes with safety goggles which are designed to absorb light of a particular wavelength.
Infrared lasers with wavelengths beyond about 1.4 micrometers are often referred to as “eye-safe”, because the cornea strongly absorbs light at these wavelengths, protecting the retina from damage. The label “eye-safe” can be misleading, however, as it only applies to relatively low power continuous wave beams; a high power or Q-switched laser at these wavelengths can burn the cornea, causing severe eye damage, and even moderate power lasers can injure the eye.
Our laser engraver is Class 2 laser while our 1000W laser cutter or above is Class 3 laser . It is safe to use. We can add a cover if needed. Also, to operate with a Green Laser or UV Laser machine, a pair of goggles can be bought to protect the eyes.
JPG, JPEG,AI, PLT,DXF,NC,GIF,PNG,ICO,TIF,TGA,PCX,BMP,TTFgraphics can be used on engraving machine.
Document of AUTOCAD,COREDRAW,PHOTOSHOP
1. Pre-sales Service
Before signing contracts, Han’s laser provides various production technology solutions, technical consultations, samplings and machine selection services for customers.
2. Installation and Commissioning
In accordance with contract, Han’s Laser shall safely deliver the contracted equipment to the installation site designated by customer and send technical service engineers for onsite installation free of charge. On the condition that installation and commissioning tools are ready, the technical service engineers shall complete installation and commissioning of the equipment within one or two days and keep the site clean and neat.
3. After-sales Training
Upon completion of installation, Han’s Laser will provide user’s operators with free technical training (at least three days) at the installation site or Han’s Laser’s domestic training center until the operators are able to operate the equipment smoothly, which covers:
- Use of laser welding control software.
- Startup/shutdown procedures.
- Operation of control panel, software control parameters and setup of such parameters.
- Maintenance and cleaning of machine.
- Solutions to common hardware faults.
- Operation precautions.
- In addition, Han’s Laser provides technical supports related to user’s products.
4. Equipment Maintenance
With its marketing center, 10 branches, over 100 offices worldwide and resident technical service engineers, Han’s Laser provides all-round after-sales services to customers and is committed to:
- One-year warranty, lifetime repair service and accessory repair;
- Free technical consultation and software upgrade;
- Within the warranty period, monthly visiting service to check running status of equipment.
Han’s Laser has 105 domestic service points and over 20 global offices and service centers, providing rapid and high quality pre-sales, sales and after-sales services to customers.
Global branches and offices:
24 hours nearby visiting service
Faith and dedication to customers is always the most important factor for us to achieve success and also the motive force for our staff to make continuous efforts. Customers’ trust is gained through our systematic solutions and high-efficiency support and service.
“Sincere services to create value for customers”
Service and quality are deemed as an all-staff-participation systematic project and all efforts have been made to meet the customers’ demands for both the present and future developments.
The most competitive service supplier
To fulfill this goal, we must be attentive to customers’ needs and keep pace with the market. It is our strong belief that sincere service is not simply servicing machines but caring for customers’ minds. We should assure customers with top quality products and impress them by sincere services.
- Create value for customers
- Increase profits of operating and maintenance for customers
- Build up competitive edges for customers.
- Foster technical experts for customers.
- Ambient temperature should be within the range of 15℃~30℃, air conditioner is required.
- Humidity should be with the range of 40%-80% without condensation; dehumidifier should be installed.
- Power supply requirement: 220V, 50Hz
- Power supply fluctuation should be within ±10% and grounding wires should comply with applicable international standards. In the regions with voltage amplitude over 10%, automatic voltage-stabilizing and current-stabilizing devices should be installed.
- The machine should not be installed in places with strong electromagnetic signal interference or near radio station (or relay station).
- Foundation amplitude should be less than 50um and vibration acceleration less than 0.05g, with no machine tools such as large punching machines nearby. Working area must be smoke-free and dust-free, without dust or powder resulting from metal polishing or grinding.
- Atmospheric pressure: 86-106kpa.
- In certain conditions, anti-static floor should be installed to enhance shielding.